Mme Magali BlaudLecturer Paris UniversityCiTCoM
- Production and purification of recombinant proteins in the prokaryotic system
- Extraction, purification and analysis of nucleic acids
- Characterization of interactions between biomolecules (proteins / nucleic acids)
- Functional studies of enzymatic activities
- Biophysical characterization: spectrometry, fluorescence and circular dichroism
- Structural study: crystallography, cryo-ME and SAXS
- Deputy director of the teaching department « Chemistry and physico-chemistry of drugs »
- Head of the « Structural Biology » educational unit
- Head of the “Research Biology” specialization of the POP I&R of the Faculty of Pharmacy
- Responsible for supervising internships for the Pharmasciences course
- Elected member of the management board of the Faculty of Pharmacy
- Ambassador in education at the FEBS « Federation of European Biochemical Soieties »
- Member elected to the board of directors and head of the GTE « Working Group on Education » of the SFBBM « French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology »
- Responsible for the SAXS BAG for the SOLEIL synchrotron (proposal 2017 then 2019)NMR spectroscopy of…
- Robert-Paganin, J et al.(2017)Functional link between DEAH/RHA helicase Prp43 activation and ATP base binding. Nucleic Acids Res 45 (3):1539-1552.
- Bandje, K et al.(2016)Characterization of an A-kinase anchoring protein-like suggests an alternative way of PKA anchoring in Plasmodium falciparum. Malar J 15 :248.
- Mitterer, V et al.(2016)Sequential domain assembly of ribosomal protein S3 drives 40S subunit maturation. Nat Commun 7 :10336.
- Madru, C et al.(2015)Chaperoning 5S RNA assembly. Genes Dev 29 (13):1432-46.
- Loc'h, J et al.(2014)RNA mimicry by the fap7 adenylate kinase in ribosome biogenesis. PLoS Biol 12 (5):e1001860.