Selected Publications :
- Jouffre, B, Acramel, A, Jacquot, Y, Daulhac, L, Mallet, C(2023)GPER involvement in inflammatory pain. Steroids 200 :109311.
- Dupre, M et al.(2023)Errors in prescribing injectable anticancer drugs: benefits of a pharmaceutical long-term monitoring to improve patient safety in a European comprehensive cancer centre. Eur J Hosp Pharm :.
- Jouffre, B et al.(2023)Identification of a human estrogen receptor α tetrapeptidic fragment with dual antiproliferative and anti-nociceptive action. Sci Rep 13 (1):1326.
- Acramel, A et al.(2022)Reporting environmental contamination results to healthcare workers could play a crucial role in decreasing the risk of occupational exposure to antineoplastic drugs. Front Public Health 10 :989977.
- Acramel, A, Jacquot, Y(2022)Deciphering of a Putative GPER Recognition Domain in ERα and ERα36. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 13 :943343.
- Acramel, A et al.(2022)Application of an Environmental Monitoring to Assess the Practices and Control the Risk of Occupational Exposure to Cyclophosphamide in Two Sites of a French Comprehensive Cancer Center. Ann Work Expo Health 66 (9):1215-1223.
- Abi Nader, E et al.(2021)Metabolic bone disease in children with intestinal failure is not associated with the level of parenteral nutrition dependency. Clin Nutr 40 (4):1974-1982.
- Acramel, A et al.(2020)Development and validation of a liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry quantification method for 14 cytotoxic drugs in environmental samples. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 34 (4):e8594.
- Chouquet, T et al.(2018)Mutagenicity assessment of environmental contaminations in a hospital centralized reconstitution unit. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 165 :174-181.