Mme Magali BlaudLecturer University Paris CitéCiTCoM
- Production and purification of recombinant proteins in the prokaryotic system
- Extraction, purification and analysis of nucleic acids
- Characterization of interactions between biomolecules (proteins / nucleic acids)
- Functional studies of enzymatic activities
- Biophysical characterization: spectrometry, fluorescence and circular dichroism
- Structural study: crystallography, cryo-ME and SAXS
- Deputy director of the teaching department “Chemistry and physico-chemistry of drugs”
- Head of the “Structural Biology” educational unit
- Head of the “Research Biology” specialization of the POP I&R of the Faculty of Pharmacy
- Responsible for supervising internships for the Pharmasciences course
- Elected member of the management board of the Faculty of Pharmacy
- Ambassador in education at the FEBS “Federation of European Biochemical Soieties”
- Member elected to the board of directors and head of the GTE “Working Group on Education” of the SFBBM “French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology”
- Responsible for the SAXS BAG for the SOLEIL synchrotron (proposal 2017 then 2019)NMR spectroscopy of…
- Ajjaji, D et al.(2022)Hepatitis C virus core protein uses triacylglycerols to fold onto the endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Traffic 23 (1):63-80.
- Vayssières, M, Bourgeois, G, Chardon, F, Tillault, AS, Blaud, M(2021)Detection and Labeling of Small Non-Coding RNAs by Splinted Ligation. Methods Mol Biol 2300 :65-72.
- Blaud, A, Maïder, A, Clark, IM(2021)Quantification of Ammonia Oxidizing Bacterial Abundances in Environmental Samples by Quantitative-PCR. Methods Mol Biol 2232 :135-146.
- Duval, R et al.(2020)A Photoalkylative Fluorogenic Probe of Guttiferone A for Live Cell Imaging and Proteome Labeling in Plasmodium falciparum. Molecules 25 (21):.
- Clark, IM et al.(2020)Edaphic factors and plants influence denitrification in soils from a long-term arable experiment. Sci Rep 10 (1):16053.
- Sissoko, A et al.(2020)A Chemically Stable Fluorescent Mimic of Dihydroartemisinin, Artemether, and Arteether with Conserved Bioactivity and Specificity Shows High Pharmacological Relevance to the Antimalarial Drugs. ACS Infect Dis 6 (7):1532-1547.
- Fu, Q et al.(2020)Effects of urease and nitrification inhibitors on soil N, nitrifier abundance and activity in a sandy loam soil. Biol Fertil Soils 56 (2):185-194.
- Colucci-Guyon, E et al.(2019)Ultraspecific live imaging of the dynamics of zebrafish neutrophil granules by a histopermeable fluorogenic benzochalcone probe. Chem Sci 10 (12):3654-3670.
- Malik, AA et al.(2018)Land use driven change in soil pH affects microbial carbon cycling processes. Nat Commun 9 (1):3591.
- Robert-Paganin, J et al.(2017)Functional link between DEAH/RHA helicase Prp43 activation and ATP base binding. Nucleic Acids Res 45 (3):1539-1552.
- Bandje, K et al.(2016)Characterization of an A-kinase anchoring protein-like suggests an alternative way of PKA anchoring in Plasmodium falciparum. Malar J 15 :248.
- Choudhary, S, Blaud, A, Osborn, AM, Press, MC, Phoenix, GK(2016)Nitrogen accumulation and partitioning in a High Arctic tundra ecosystem from extreme atmospheric N deposition events. Sci Total Environ 554-555 :303-10.
- Mitterer, V et al.(2016)Sequential domain assembly of ribosomal protein S3 drives 40S subunit maturation. Nat Commun 7 :10336.
- Blaud, A, Lerch, TZ, Phoenix, GK, Osborn, AM(2015)Arctic soil microbial diversity in a changing world. Res Microbiol 166 (10):796-813.
- Madru, C et al.(2015)Chaperoning 5S RNA assembly. Genes Dev 29 (13):1432-46.
- Tillault, AS et al.(2015)RNA size is a critical factor for U-containing substrate selectivity and permanent pseudouridylated product release during the RNA:Ψ-synthase reaction catalyzed by box H/ACA sRNP enzyme at high temperature. Biochimie 113 :134-42.
- Bourgeois, G, Chardon, F, Tillault, AS, Blaud, M(2015)Detection and labeling of small non-coding RNAs by splinted ligation. Methods Mol Biol 1296 :65-72.
- Loc'h, J et al.(2014)RNA mimicry by the fap7 adenylate kinase in ribosome biogenesis. PLoS Biol 12 (5):e1001860.
- Rothé, B et al.(2014)Characterization of the interaction between protein Snu13p/15.5K and the Rsa1p/NUFIP factor and demonstration of its functional importance for snoRNP assembly. Nucleic Acids Res 42 (3):2015-36.
- Fourmann, JB et al.(2013)Comparative study of two box H/ACA ribonucleoprotein pseudouridine-synthases: relation between conformational dynamics of the guide RNA, enzyme assembly and activity. PLoS One 8 (7):e70313.
- Walbott, H et al.(2011)The H/ACA RNP assembly factor SHQ1 functions as an RNA mimic. Genes Dev 25 (22):2398-408.
- Maenner, S et al.(2010)2-D structure of the A region of Xist RNA and its implication for PRC2 association. PLoS Biol 8 (1):e1000276.
- Alazard, R et al.(2005)Identification of the 'NORE' (N-Oct-3 responsive element), a novel structural motif and composite element. Nucleic Acids Res 33 (5):1513-23.
- Blaud, M et al.(2004)Characteristic patterns of N Oct-3 binding to a set of neuronal promoters. J Mol Biol 339 (5):1049-58.
- Blaud, M(1819)Observations and Cases Illustrating the Efficacy of Compressing the Carotid Arteries in Sanguineous Turgescence of the Cerebral Vessels. Med Chir J 1 (4):498-503.