- Name : Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) technical facility for Structural Biology
- Site : UFR of Pharmacy – Paris Cité University
- Unit : Therapeutic targets and drug design – CiTCoM – UMR 8038 CNRS
- Supervisory authorities : CNRS et Paris Cité University
- BOUAZIZ Serge (DR CNRS)
- LARUE Valéry (IR CNRS)
Responsible for the 600 MHz spectrometer equipped with a helium cryoprobe
- Pascale Coric (IE INSERM)
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL ADVICE
Role of the board
The scientific and technical council will evaluate and approve the research projects submitted by the applicants. The board will control the operation of the platform and decide on its evolution and objectives. The time devoted to the technical facility will depend on the time available on the spectrometer and will be defined according to the internal needs of the team.
The Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometer is equipped with a shielded 600 MHz proton magnet and a TCI 1H/13C/15N/2H helium cryoprobe. An AVANCE III HD console as well as a temperature control unit (BCU 1), a nitrogen liquefier and an ATM (Automatic Tuning and Matching) system complete this NMR spectrometer intended for the study of biological macromolecules.
– Structural studies of proteins, peptides and nucleic acids in aqueous solutions
– Studies of the dynamic of these biomolecules, of the interactions between them or with ligands.
The involvement of the team members will be done in the framework of a scientific collaboration and the use of the technical facility will have to be mentioned in all scientific journals or publications including these words in the acknowledgements ” NMR Technical facility 600 MHz spectrometer with a TCI cryoprobe at the CiTCoM laboratory and financially supported by CNRS and Paris Cité University”